The Evanston Community Council invites you to the Evanston Gala
October 13, 2018, 11am to 2pm
Xavier University, Cintas Center
The event will honor Evanston residents, Evanston achievements, and raise funds to support operational costs of the Evanston Employment Center.
Honoring Community Leaders:
- Anzora Adkins, Ten years as Council President
- Irene Bolden, Beautification Committee Chair for over 20 years
- Mary Washington Campbell, Council Treasurer, advocate for youth
- John Lewis, advocate for safety, Citizens On Patrol Program
- Rev. Peterson Mingo, advocate for justice and for youth
- Gloria Walker, advocate for mental health services
- Antonio Sanders, Emerging Youth Leader
The Evanston Community Council is a non-profit 501(c) 3. Over 7,000 people reside in the Evanston neighborhood. The community is predominately owner-occupied homes with a growing elderly population. Great things are happening in Evanston.
Proceeds will be used to support the year-round services offered at the Evanston Employment Resource Center (EERC). The EERC is making a difference in the lives of Evanston community members who suffer from short and long-term unemployment and struggle with safety net issues such as food, housing and health care.
- GALA TICKET @ $25
- FULL TABLE of 10 seats – $250
- Community Partner Exhibit TABLE 11am-2pm @ $100 includes 1 ticket to Gala
Sept 24 is the deadline for sponsorship to be included in event printed program.
Please submit (by Sept 24, 2018) check or money order payable to: “Evanston Community Council” Mail payment to: Evanston Community Council, P.O. Box 12128, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45212 or Payment online through Paypal https://evanstoncinci.org/support/
For more information contact Gregory Stewart, Ph.D, Chair of Marketing Committee, Cell 513.520.5203, email@example.com
Thank you to sponsors as of 7/31/18:
DIAMOND LEVEL ($2000 in-kind) – Xavier University
GOLD LEVEL ($1000) – Laborers’ Local 265
- City of Cincinnati Health Department
- Evanston Employment Center
- Laborers’ Local 265