Anyone who lives, works, worships or owns property may become a member of the council.
There are many benefits to becoming a member of the council, including:
- Voting in General Body Meetings
- Becoming an Elected Executive Board Member
- Becoming an appointed Committee Chair
- Volunteering on a committee of your choosing
- Starting projects and/or initiatives approved through the Community Council
- Utilizing the services of the Evanston Employment Resource Center
- Receiving regular updates on the work of Council
Please complete online the 2022 ECC membership form below OR download the 2022 ECC membership form here & submit to the ECC via in person, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org OR via P.O Box. Checks should be made payable to Evanston Community Council.
Membership form for 2022: January 1st – December 31st 2022
Reminder, you can download the membership form click here. See above as to how to submit back to the ECC.
Please make sure your payment is received 3-5 business days once you submit your membership form if you do not pay online.
Thank you for your interest and support of the Evanston community.
Form updated 1/2022