We invite you to become a member!
As a member of the Evanston Community Council, you are able to:
- Vote in General Body Meetings
- Become an Elected Executive Board Member
- Become an appointed Committee Chair
- Volunteer on a committee of your choosing
- Start projects and/or initiatives approved through the Community Council
- Utilize the services of the Evanston Employment Resource Connection
- Receive regular updates on the work of Council
Please download the application here and submit to the ECC PO Box or bring the completed copy to the next community council meeting: 2016_Membership_Form
You can submit your payment online by clicking the “Donate” tab at the top of the page.
Council Needs – Interested in volunteering?
Your help is needed in the following roles:
- Grant Writers
- Event Planning & Fundraising
- Social Media & Marketing Skills
- Administrative Assistants at EERC
- Realtors and Brokers
- Committee Chairpersons
- Join the Interact for Health Focus Group! Contact Monna Beckford at (513) 363-2733
Evanston, the Educating Community