We invite you to become a member of the council!
Anyone who lives, works, worships or owns property may become a member of the council. There are many benefits to becoming a member of the council, including:
- Voting in General Body Meetings
- Becoming an Elected Executive Board Member
- Becoming an appointed Committee Chair
- Volunteering on a committee of your choosing
- Starting projects and/or initiatives approved through the Community Council
- Utilizing the services of the Evanston Employment Resource Connection
- Receiving regular updates on the work of Council
Please download the application here and submit to the ECC PO Box or bring the completed copy to the next community council meeting: 2018 Membership Form
Checks or cash can be submitted in person at a council meeting or mailed to the ECC PO box. Checks should be made payable to the Evanston Community Council. You can also submit your payment online by clicking the “Donate” tab at the top of the page.
Council Needs – Interested in volunteering?
Your help is needed in the following roles:
- Grant Writers
- Event Planning & Fundraising
- Social Media & Marketing Skills
- Administrative Assistants at EERC
- Realtors and Brokers
- Committee Chairpersons
- Join the Interact for Health Focus Group! Contact Monna Beckford at (513) 363-2733