The Evanston Community Council is in need of your support to fund ongoing projects such as:
- Evanston Employment Resource Connection: Operated by Evanston Community Council, the Evanston Employment Resource Connection (EERC) empowers individuals to improve their employment opportunities by connecting them to citywide employers and the vital resources necessary to retain their job. Donations assist in covering the operating expenses of our office, i.e. supplies and utility bills.
- Beautification Committee: Donations support the purchasing of low-maintenance planting materials and street-scape cleanup supplies.
- Memorial Day Parade Expenses: Donations defray the parade expenses, i.e. decorations, police patrols and food.
- ECC Operating Expenses: Donations assist in covering the phone and utility bill, operate the website, maintain office computers, complete newsletter mailings and purchase office supplies.
Make a Payment or Donate Online
You can use a credit card or your PayPal account to submit a payment or donate securely via PayPal online:
Donate by Mail
Please send your donation to Evanston Community Council, PO Box 12128, Cincinnati, Ohio 45212 and note whether or not you want this money earmarked for a particular project, i.e. ECC Operating Expenses or Parade.
Special Donation Options:
- Workplace Giving: You can make a positive impact on Evanston community by participating in your company’s matching gift program.
- Planned Giving: Learn more about how you can make a positive difference in Evanston’s future generations by including Evanston in your estate planning.
Please contact Evanston Community Council at 513-281-2775 for a donation receipt or with any questions and/or concerns.